Experience Total Orthopedic Care
When you’re in pain, you need a professional, experienced team of orthopedic doctors to take care of you. Here in North Houston, you can find that team at KSF Orthopaedic Center. Our doctors are dedicated to identifying and alleviating the root of your pain so that you can maintain independence and mobility. If pain has ruled over your life for too long, give us a call. Our physicians are here to give you the helping hand you need. We have four convenient North Houston locations to choose from.
What Sets Us Apart from Other Practices
Not all orthopedic centers are alike. At KSF Ortho, we don’t just believe in diagnosing and treating problems, but also in advancing the field and keeping up with the latest techniques. Check out just a few of the things that set us apart from other practices:
Our practice has been operating for more than 40 years, working to find more efficient treatments.
We’ve been recognized for excellence in the field by several publications and received a Compassionate Doctor Award.
We have ten board-certified orthopedic surgeons on our staff and a state-of-the-art facility.
Orthopaedic Services Offered
At KSF Orthopaedic Center, we believe in a holistic healing approach. We provide total orthopedic care, offering a variety of services at our offices in Houston and Spring, Texas. Find out a bit more about what we can do for you:
• Spinal Injury Treatment – Our team takes a somewhat conservative approach, and we believe that controlling pain is the top priority as opposed to recommending surgery right away. In many cases, issues with the upper and lower back or neck can be treated using a combination of physical therapy, medications, and exercises. Our offices offer the following spinal injury treatments: cervical myelopathy, cervical spondylolisthesis, cervical instability, occipitocervical instability, cervical arthritis, cervical degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, electrodiagnostic testing (EMG), scoliosis, chordomas, cauda equina syndrome, cervical and lumbar radiculopathy, sciatica treatment, kyphoplasty; cervical, thoracic, and lumbar fractures; spinal infections and tumors, metastatic diseases of the spine and spinal stenosis.
• Shoulder Injuries – Shoulder injuries can happen at any age, especially after years of regular use. Young athletes are also at risk of various shoulder injuries, but our practice is here to help. We know shoulder issues can cause a lot of pain and disruption to your life, but we’re committed to controlling your discomfort and resolving your issues so you can get back to a life free of shoulder pain. Some of the shoulder services we offer include shoulder arthroscopy, rotator cuff repair, labral repair, Latarjet procedure, total shoulder replacement, and reverse shoulder replacement.
• Hand and Wrist Injuries – The hand is a very complex part of the body, and hand or wrist issues can make life difficult. Our physicians are experienced in treating a variety of hand and wrist problems. Some of the issues we treat include carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist fractures, wrist sprains, basal joint arthritis, ganglion cysts treatment, stenosing tenosynovitis (trigger finger), mallet finger, mucous cyst removal and treatment, De Quervain’s tenosynovitis, and Dupuytren’s disease.
• Hip Injuries – Even minor hip problems can cause a significant amount of reduced mobility, and we’re here to help if you have hip issues of any kind. Our team will put together a personalized treatment regimen to ensure your optimal recovery. Our orthopedic center treats hip injuries and conditions such as hip bursitis, hip fractures, osteoarthritis of the hip, snapping hip syndrome, hip replacements, hip labrum tears, and hip dislocations.
• Additional Orthopaedic Services – At KSF Orthopaedic Care, our orthopedic surgeons and doctors provide total orthopedic care. Our knee treatments include knee replacement, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries, posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injuries, meniscus tears, medial collateral ligament (MCL) injuries, and arthritis of the knee. We also treat a whole host of foot and ankle injuries, sports injuries, and elbow injuries, in addition to providing chronic pain management.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
In addition to the orthopedic services we offer, our team also provides urgent orthopedic care because we know it’s challenging to function with pain. Our team offers physical and hand therapy as well as MRI services at our offices in Houston, TX. No matter the cause of your pain, we’re here to treat it and get you feeling better so you can get back to your normal life. We specialize in treating chronic pain conditions and helping you manage your pain symptoms. Our physical therapists and doctors work to alleviate your discomfort, help you gain mobility, and give you the chance to enjoy an active lifestyle once again. Our team utilizes the latest MRI and computer imaging diagnostics at our state-of-the-art facilities. We know how frustrating chronic pain can be, limiting your ability to go about your day and also taking an emotional toll. Our team is fully licensed and board-certified, and we’re committed to providing quality care to help manage your pain and shed your ongoing discomfort. You can count on us to treat your sports injury, back pain, spinal injury, musculoskeletal pain, and more. Contact us today to learn more or schedule an appointment.